Friday, April 12, 2013

The Villa Serenella: My Home in Rome

+JMJ+
At the beginning of the semester, I had a request for some pictures of the villa where I live.  It is now the end of the semester, but better late than never!  I just did a walking tour of the beautiful villa in the lovely spring sunshine and snapped A LOT of pictures.  Enjoy!






Orange tree!!  There are orange and lemon trees all over Rome!


Cactus!

The building on the left is the girls' dorm and common room.  The building on the right is the brothers' house and where the guys stay.
Because every campus in Italy has to have a soccer field



The brothers' house

Our high quality soccer ball and field...
The biggest aloe plant I have EVER seen

The brothers REALLY like to chop wood


Why yes, this is an giant, old, in-ground pool.
Spring time at the villa :)
Empty fountain!!!
Olive tree!  One of many in the olive grove on campus


I live in this building.
What can I say?  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment