Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Blessing...Not in Disguise!

+JMJ+
Happy Sunday!  We did go to Mass at Chiesa Nuova today.  There were scouts there!  I've heard about these Italian scouts before, but I don't know much about them.  They're so cool!  They gave us homemade pastries for breakfast after Mass (which were really delicious!!).  St. Philip's body is buried in Chiesa Nuova, but we didn't get to see it because Mass was going on.  Next time though...
Chiesa Nuova
The scouts! (there were boys too)
Coolest thing about today (aside from Transubstantiation): I prayed the Angelus with Pope Benedict XVI!!!  And he gave the whole crowd a blessing!

My class for the semester

Bed time for me now (9:30pm here).  I'm leaving at 6am for Mass tomorrow and classes start tomorrow.  Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment