Tuesday, February 5, 2013

(Relatively Un)exciting News!

+JMJ+
ATTENTION EVERYONE:  We have a heater in the classroom!!!  Today was the first day we had a space heater in the classroom.  Considering that we could see our breath in there, there was much rejoicing over the space heater.

After class, I went into the Vatican for the afternoon.  After Mass at St. Peter's, the two other girls that came with me and I went to study at a library right by the Vatican.  There, I fell asleep.  It would have been easier for me to juggle cranberry sauce while riding a unicycle through the streets of Rome than to stay awake and read.  At least I was able to get some homework that involved writing finished (because, you know, that's action packed).

Tonight has mostly been spent fixing the hem of a skirt.  It was a nice little break to step away from everything and do some simple work.  I took a break in the middle of it and spent some time discussing controversial theological questions about the sacrament of confession with a couple of my classmates.  Good times, lots of laughs, very interesting and exciting!

Now I need to figure out how to write, "DELICTES, DO NOT PUT IN DRYER" in Italian so that my clothes are not all shrunken.  I hope I don't end up writing anything too crazy...

Here are some things I still need to tell you about that I haven't gotten around to yet:
~the villa where I live
~a super secret tunnel!

I forget the rest...but I will get around to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment